Mental health is a major issue facing young people, with anxiety and depression increasing at alarming rates and social isolation on the rise.
Speak Up shines a light on this issue by providing a platform for young people to express themselves through original music.
This competition is an online event where Singer/Songwriters aged twelve to eighteen years, from across Australia, will battle it out in front of an online panel for recognition, prizes and much more.
All entries will be assessed on the following performance and composition elements: Vocal Performance, Vocal Technique, Creativity, Originality, Lyrics, Melody, Instrumental Arrangement, and Overall likeability.
Entrants will showcase their talents either as a soloist, duo, small group or band.
Ten finalists will be chosen to perform live (online) for Australian Music Industry professionals, who will select the winners.
- Taylor Guitar,
- Studio Recording package,
- Professional Voice coaching,
- Songwriting /mentoring sessions.
- Entries close Friday 5th Nov 2021
- 3 minute maximum video length per entry (Use Landscape mode when recording)
- Enter as many times as you like – $30 per piece